Monday, September 29, 2014

The Pizza Joint

What you see here, friends, is the most splendiferous Philly Cheesesteak it has ever been my honor to push down my hillbilly gullet. And it didn't come from Philly; it came from - of all places - Pinellas Park, Florida.

How is that possible? I don't even know. I don't ask questions. I just call in my order to The Pizza Joint and pick it up.

Their lasagna is flawless, their pizza is top-notch, their manicotti magnificent - but it's the cheesesteak sammitch that keeps me coming back to Pinellas Park, again and again and again. I won't always be stationed in Florida, and when the day comes that I'm somewhere far, far away, I will look back in hunger and think fond thoughts of these amazing globs of bread and cheese and meat surely from the very hand of the almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment