Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Smokin' J's Real Texas BBQ

My other perennial sandwich obsession besides the Philly Cheesesteak is the Pulled Pork Sandwich, and though I don't have much nice to say about Gulfport's dining options, a notable exception is Smokin' J's. Even now, typing these words, I find my tummy grumbling, crying out for more of their fine products.

They have plenty of dining-in space, and a cute little patio with picnic tables, but they were so close to where I lived that I mostly chose to use their walk-up window and pack these little piggies home to my porch.

In fact, I daresay the only places in Gulfport even worth your time to eat would be Smokin' J's, O'Maddy's, and Siri's Gourmet Burgers. Tell 'em I sent you by!

1 comment:

  1. It is very interesting to read the content on your blog. I enjoy myself a lot here, and that is evident to others! Keep it up! For more information on CPS Test, please visit the profile Click Speed Test. You can read it here CPS Counter. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

    ReplyDelete